Monday, April 13, 2009

Rush Street



When Rush Street first opened up it was the new heart of Culver City's nightlife. It's got a great, energetic atmosphere with an inside-outside eating area (with heaters, of course!) and a fabulous bar that pretty much encompasses the whole first floor. The booths inside are large and cozy and the small loft upstairs could be a site for vips. I can't say that I'll visit during rush hour but I did join them for their brunch recently. I can proudly say that I had my very own "brunch burger" called the red eye burger-cheddar, apple wood smoked bacon, carmelized onions, arugula, fried egg and spicy hollandaise. All I can say is.....YUM!! and I got to choose a side of garlic skinny fries, sweet potato fries or tater-tots (tempting...). The other things looked good on the menu too! My friend ordered the Rush Street dry aged burger with fries (applewood bacon, shoestring onions, cheddar and confire sauce...she got the tater-tots!) The brunch, lunch and dinner menus look fabulous. Next time I'll have to order drinks too!!

1 comment:

  1. omg Kristi!! This looks amazingly yummy!! You have to take me here! My mouth is watering!
    -Carla

    ReplyDelete