Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Metro Cafe










I don't know why I dont live at this place because everytime I go here I am absolutely amazed by the quality of the food. I can't say enough good things about the Metro Cafe except that these pictures will make your mouth water. We took our friends here for dinner and everyone's food looked and tasted amazing.


The Goulash with Mushrooms had great flavors and had a heaping pile of mashed potatoes and tender meat. The Salmon Spagetti was a surprising favorite among us as well. The Chicken Bolognese was great too. I just love the big shavings of parmesan cheese on top! I'd have to say that next time I go I'll have to get the Vienna Schnitzel (which someone at our table got) because it was sooooo good! Not only did it come with scrumptious fries, but the way they prepare the battered schitzel took me back to Octoberfest! I also have to recommend the Steak Rigatoni which came with the juiciest cuts of steak on a bed of pasta -sorry, no pics :(. But if you do stop by, this place is a jewel for excellent food.

1 comment:

  1. You guys gotta take us back, so we can get photos of the Steak Rigatoni.

    ReplyDelete