Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Waffle

For that perfect hang over fixer-upper, head over to The Waffle on sunset blvd for breakfast. Boy, do I love breakfast!! If you're like me, you could eat breakfast all day.. hah! The decor of the restaurant is cute with a 70's vibe with browns, mustard yellows and oranges all around, just like those old coffee shop truck stops. There's also an upstairs part of the restaurant which I think is a bar and a whole separate menu-its called the Big Rig Bar. Seating is available inside or outside on the patio.

The menu also features lunch and dinner..but lets get to the good stuff! I ordered a lemon curd blueberry waffle. Yum, so good! My waffle was perfectly cooked-crisp and golden! And the sauces together were sweet and fruity!
My husband ordered the BAKED-IN apple-wood smoked bacon waffle! This wasn't just bacon ontop of waffles-there were small bits of bacon INSIDE and all over the waffle! It was crazy! It was even better with maple syrup!

Some things to try for next time: Cornmeal Jalapeno Waffle, Baked-In Pecan waffle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment